Who am I
I am Applied Research Scientist at VK.com and also doing some research projects with Neural Systems and Deep Learning lab, my field of study is Natural Language Understanding, since NLU seems to be not possible without Deep Learning, the DL is my secondary area of interest.
My publications could be found here. If you want to read any publication, which is listed, but has no link, just write me an email.
I have wide experience in Information Retrieval:
- I’ve launched (as part of a team) the Sputnik, Russian government-sponsored search engine.
- I’ve worked on Yandex.News quality (ranking and clusterization).
I also have experience with Computer Vision & Robotics:
- I’ve developed CV for a robot (see below) & some aspects of Cognitive Technologies driver-assistant.
- For the testing purposes, we’ve created a wheeled robot, where I was resposible for driving control (including the CV part).
- [30.11.2018] My new Medium publication on EMNLP proceedings in two parts: first and second
- [19.01.2018] Second part of previous article on Medium about NLP in 2017.
- [16.12.2017] My new article on Medium about NLP in 2017.
- [29.11.2017] My first article on Medium about dialog systems.
- [24.09.2017] My first radio appearance at Komsomolskaya Pravda station. The record is available here (in Russian).
- [05.08.2017] My article in RBC about wi(l)dely covered in press FAIR experiment on language creation (in Russian).
- [17.07.2017] My new article on Habrahabr about word embeddings (in Russian).
- [02.06.2017] My talk at Dialogue 2017 during Technology Day.
- [31.05.2017] My talk at Moscow Data Science Meetup.
- [13.05.2017] My workshop at SPbSU in Petergof.
- [04.05.2017] I will be lecturer at RuSSIR 2017 summer school.
- [25.04.2017] I’ve taken part in panel discussion at MBLT conference.
- [22.04.2017] I’ll be giving lightning talk at MLPrague.
- [20.04.2017] My new article at Habrahabr.ru about Keras (in Russian).
- [15.04.2017] My workshop at Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
- [12.04.2017] I’ve decided to broadcast the updates from my repo with papers to Twitter. So you can subscribe there.
- [08.04.2017] My workshop in Nizhny Novgorod at Lobachevsky U.
- [01.04.2017] CANCELED Preliminarily I’ll be tutoring at Lobachevsky State University in Nizhni Novgorod.
- [03.03.2017] I’ve become a certified NVIDIA Deep Learning Instructor. I’ll announce my workshops in a few weeks.
- [22.02.2017] My new post at Habrahabr.ru about history of Reinforcement Learning (in Russian).
- [19.02.2017] I’ve finished tutorship at DeepLearningCourse.ru, all the materials for this course could be found here.
- [29.12.2016] My new post at Habrahabr.ru about history of AI (in Russian).
- [04.11.2016] My article at NPlus1.ru about RNNs (in Russian).